EX2700 – N300 WiFi Range Extender
The Netgear EX2700 WiFi Range Extender will help you to boost WiFi range in your home. Ex2700 Range extender will help your devices to stay stable on the internet throughout the home for mobile WiFi devices including laptop, computer, iPads, ipods, android tablets and other device. You can easily enjoy videos streaming, gaming and Web surfing anywhere at home, even outside as well. It can cover upto 70-80 feets of distance.
The EX2700 WiFi Range Extender is equipped with external antennas to extend the range of your wireless router, boost your WiFi range, and to eliminate dead spots for better performance.
EX2700 – N300 WiFi Range Extender Setup
- Plug the extender into an electrical outlet and wait for the Power LED o become stable.
- Place the extender in the same room as the Wi-Fi router for the intial setup.
- The extender will take 50 to 60 seconds to power up, the power light will stay solid green.
- Connect a device with your extender using wifi manager or wired connection.
- Once connected, the Device Link LED should illuminate solid green.
- Launch a web browser. This should take you to NETGEAR genie to help with the installation.
- Note: If you do not see NETGEAR genie when you open a browser, type www.mywifiext.net or www.mywifiext.com.
- You will be asked for a User Name and Password. Type admin for the User Name and password for Password.
By following the same directions you will be able to boost the wifi at your home or business, If you are still having hard time setting it up
you can get our expert advice or at tech who can help you to set the extender up, Dial 1-888-927-4505 or Email: email@example.com.