EX3700 – AC750 WiFi Range Extender
Get ready to connect anywhere in your home with this simple-to-use WiFi Range Extender. Increase your range, improve your speed, and reduce interference. Increase your range and speed with WiFi up throughout your home, It can cover upto 100 feets of distance.
To install your Netgear Ex3700 extender using browser setup.
- Plug the extender into a power and wait for the power LED to become solid green.
- Use a Wi-Fi and connect to the NETGEAR device. You can also hardwire the range extender using an ethernet cable with your desktop or laptop for the intial setup.
- Once connected with the extender network, the Device LED will turn on.
- Visit to http://www.mywifiext.net in internet browser and click NEW EXTENDER SETUP.
- Choose the Wi-Fi network that you would like to extend and click NEXT and click to enter password and click next.
- Enter your preferred network name and security settings. Click NEXT
- Connect your wireless device to the extender and click Continue. Your extender is now configured as a wireless range extender. Click Next to proceed with the registration.
- Click Finish after completing the registration.
By following the same directions you will be able to boost the wifi at your home or business, If you are still having hard time setting it up
you can get our expert advice or at tech who can help you to set the extender up, Dial 1-888-927-4505 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org.