EX6100 – AC750 WiFi Range Extender
The Netgear EX6100 powerful extender with the good reviews , Wireless extenders are used to extend the range of your original wireless signal beyond the range of your primary Wi-Fi network connection you place the extender within the current range of your router and it takes that signal and extends it outward, it can cover upto 100-150 feets of distance with the dual-band range.
It is very easy to setup your EX6100 range extender using Browser Setup.
- Connect one of your device to the EX6100 range extender via wired or wireless connection.
- Once you’re successfully connected with your range extender, the client link light will be turn to solid green.
- Enter www.mywifiext.net in your internet web browser search bar.
- Click NEW EXTENDER SETUP. And Complete the Extender Setup by clicking NEXT.
- Choose your wifi network and enter your network key or passphrase and click next.
- Change the SSID and passphrase of your extender or just use the same existing network password and click next to save the settings and click to continue.
- After saving the setting, connect your device to the EX6100 SSID before clicking Continue.
- The extender is now successfully connected to your existing wifi network.
By following the same directions you will be able to boost the wifi at your home or business, If you are still having hard time setting it up you can get our expert advice or at tech who can help you to set the extender up, Dial 1-888-927-4505 or Email – email@example.com.