EX6150 – AC1200 WiFi Range Extender
The Netgear Ex6150 Range Extender boosts your existing network range and speed, delivering dual-band wifi which configured with mywifiext.net setup wizard EX6150. You can also use the extender an access point or Wifi range extender, it will help your wifi devices to work flawlessly in “Dead Spots” where the connection from your existing network is poor.You can install the Netgear range extender with mywifiext.net setup wizard EX6150. Mywifiext.net setup wizard EX6150 is a web address to get the local access of your Netgear Range Extender where you can make both basic and advance changes.
Steps to setup mywifiext.net setup wizard EX6150 Netgear range extender
- Place the extender close to the Wi-Fi router for the initial setup.
- Plug the extender into an electrical outlet.
- Make sure that your computer is not connected to a Wi-Fi network or Ethernet network. If the computer is already connected to a Wi-Fi network or Ethernet network, you might not be able to connect to the extender.
- Connect your computer to the extender with an Ethernet cable or wifi and see your extender light must be in green. Go to www.mywifiext.net, and enter admin for the user name and password for the password.
- Follow on screen instructions to setup the extender.
By following the same directions you will be able to boost the wifi at your home or business, Now lets come to the main problem which most of us using Netgear extenders face while opening mywifiext.net. The first and the most frustrating problem is web browser just keeps on spinning without opening up the page. This can be fixed by removing the cache and temporary files. The other problem is when your login information does not work while entering the username and password which can be fixed by calling the support number and giving them your model number and serial number. extenderIf you are still having a hard time setting it up you can get our expert advice or at tech who can help you to set the extender up, Dial 1-888-927-4505 or Email – email@example.com.