EX6200 – AC1200 WiFi Range Extender
To know how to install mywifiext.net EX6200 have premium hardware specs, which are far better than what’s found in most Wi-Fi extenders. The EX6200 has an 800MHz dual-core processor, for starters. In addition to its 700mW high-power amplifiers, the device also has two 5dBi high-gain external antennas
There are two ways to set up the mywifiext.net EX6200 using WPS or using the extender’s Netgear Genie setup software wizard.
- Plug your extender near to the Wi-Fi router.
- Connect one of your device to the EX6200 range extender via wired or wireless connection.
- Once you’re successfully connected with your range extender, the client link light will be turn to solid green.
- Enter www.mywifiext.net in your internet web browser search bar.
- Click NEW EXTENDER SETUP. And Complete the Extender Setup by clicking NEXT.
- Choose your wifi network and enter your network key or passphrase and click next.
- Change the SSID and passphrase of your extender or just use the same existing network password and click next to save the settings and click to continue.
- After saving the setting, connect your device to the mywifiext.net EX6200 SSID before clicking Continue.
- The extender is now successfully connected to your existing wifi network.
WPS Method is the most easiest method of netgear range extender setup. Connect the netgear range extender and press the WPS button that’s it. Your Extender is ready to work. And you can enjoy the streaming free videos on internet. By following the same directions you will be able to boost the wifi at your home or business, mywifiext.net EX6200 is a web address to get the local access of your Netgear Extender where you can make both basic and advance changes. These changes can be in the wireless settings or firmware upgrade everything is possible through mywifiext.net.If you are still having a hard time setting it up you can get our expert advice or at tech who can help you to set the extender up, Dial 1-888-927-4505 or Email – email@example.com.