WN3500RP – Universal Dual Band WiFi Extender
WN3500RP WiFi Range Extender not only boosts your dual band WiFi, but also allows you to stream songs to a connected speaker using Airplay or DLNA. You can also plug your printer into the USB port and use AirPrint® to wirelessly print from your iPhone or iPad. Also, you can connect 1 wired device like Smart TVs, gaming consoles to your wireless network.
WN3500RP Wifi range extender setup –
- Power on your Extender and wait for the power LED status to turn green. On your wireless computer, look and connect to Netgear network.
- Open internet browser on the same computer and the browser should take you directly to the on-screen NETGEAR genie setup guide. You can also access through typing www.mywifiext.net in your browser URL bar.
- Select the name of your existing wireless network that you want to extend, and click Continue.
- Enter your router Key or Passphrase and click Continue.
- If your wireless network does not appear then, please check to make sure your Range Extender is within the wireless range of your main network.
- Wait 2 minutes and your computer is automatically disconnected from the Extender wireless network.
- Then connect to the extender network with your wireless computer or device.
- Once you are successfully connected your wireless computer/device to your extender network, go back to the extender genie screen and check the option My wireless devices are connected to the Extender network.
- If you see page below, your extender is now successfully installed. Click Finish to close setup page.
By following the same directions you will be able to boost the wifi at your home or business, If you are still having hard time setting it up you can get our expert advice or at tech who can help you to set the extender up, Dial 1-888-927-4505 or Email – email@example.com.