Category: new extender setup
/ My Extender is connected, but Internet is not working. How do I fix it?
Sometimes, you may face Internet connectivity problems with extender. In order to fix this problem, you need to do is:
- Try to reboot router.
- Factory reset the extender to default settings.
- Don’t change IP address and network SSID.
- Connect all devices to network once again.
WiFi extenders are useful devices that help you increase the range of WiFi coverage. They rebroadcast signals coming from main access point. Usually, connectivity problems occur due to following reasons:
- Configuration issues with wireless adapter.
- Environmental problems such as electromagnetic, structural, and electromagnetic interference caused by various devices you use.
- Router transmits low-quality signals.
- Firmware of router needs an update.
The easiest solution to resolve all such issues is to call now at 1-888-927-4505 and speak to experts. They will offer you on-the-spot and permanent solutions to all technical problems.