Netgear genie is a useful app for Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS users that lets them make both advanced and basic setting changes, including updating the new firmware, changing SSID, and resetting password. But sometimes, when users click or tap on the app icon to open it, they just get a non-stop loading circle, thus preventing them from accessing it. In order to fix this issue, all you have to do is:
- Check the compatibility of genie app with your device
In case you can’t open the app, chances are that it is not compatible with the device you’re using. So, it’s recommended to use a device that completely supports the app.
- Check the version of app you’re using
Make sure that you’re using the latest version of app on your device. If not, update the app right away.
- Reinstall app
Try to uninstall and install the app again to get rid of this issue.
- Verify your Internet speed
It often happens that the app doesn’t open due to connectivity problems. So, check whether your Internet speed is fast or not.
- Get a professional help
If none of the above-mentioned methods work for you, don’t panic. Just sit back and relax. Dial toll-free number 1-888-927-4505 and get professional assistance from technicians to make genie app working in a proper manner.
WiFi extenders are useful devices that help you increase the range of WiFi coverage. They rebroadcast signals coming from main access point. Usually, connectivity problems occur due to following reasons:
- Configuration issues with wireless adapter.
- Environmental problems such as electromagnetic, structural, and electromagnetic interference caused by various devices you use.
- Router transmits low-quality signals.
- Firmware of router needs an update.
- Place your extender closer to router.
- Change the wireless channel of router.
- Keep the device far away from walls and large metal objects.
- Change router’s wireless settings.
- Try to reboot your range extender.
- Check if the device has the latest firmware. If not, update it.
- Call on toll-free number 1-888-927-4505 and take help from highly-experienced professionals.
Netgear wireless routers are most popular devices used by millions across the globe. However, there are times when you want to reset your router’s WiFi password. May be your neighbors are using your WiFi or you want to keep hackers away from it. Whatever the reason, it’s very easy to change WiFi password of router.
If you have forgotten the WiFi password of Netgear router, follow the steps below to change it:
- Open a web browser on your system.
- Go to the router login web page.
- The page will ask you to enter the current username and password of router into the given fields.
- Click on Set Password button.
- Enter the new password.
- Finally, click on Apply button.
- Exit the router interface.
When you reset WiFi password of router, any device connected to it wirelessly will get disconnected.
If you face any problems during the process, contact us 1-888-927-4505 and take help from technicians.
It’s quite easy to configure Netgear WiFi range extender via manual setup. The configuration process depends on whether you use extender with an Ethernet port or not.
If you own range extender with an Ethernet port, follow the instructions given below to configure it:
- Use a desktop or laptop to connect to extender through Ethernet cable.
- Sign in to web interface of extender. Here, you have to enter default username and password.
- After logging in, verify the value of Password (Network Key). Make sure the password is same as that of router.
- Connect WiFi devices to extender once again.
Alternatively, follow the steps below to configure your extender that has no Ethernet port:
- Long-press the Factory Settings button and reset your range expander to default settings.
- Connect to the device.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to set up a connection with router.
- Connect your devices with range expander once again.
In this way, you can easily configure WiFi range extender. In case you’re still facing problems while setting the device up, dial 1-888-927-4505 and get assisted by qualified technicians.
WPS or WiFi Protected Setup is mainly used to keep your network away from the reach of hackers. With this method, you can easily set up range extender without any need of installation CD. Before using it, make sure that modem or router is compatible with it. WPS automatically set up solid security and random network name for computers, access points, adapters, routers, and other devices. Here are the steps to set up an extender using WPS button:
- Press WPS button for around 6-7 seconds. After a couple of minutes, WPS LED will start blinking.
- Press router’s WPS button.
- Wait for some time. A connection between router and extender will be made.
- Once the connection has set up, you are good to go for using the device.
In case you have any queries, feel free to ask them from our technical team by calling on toll-free number 1-888-927-4505.
While trying to access Netgear configuration page, users may face various error messages. Browser cache and IP address issues are most common reasons why users face this error. In order to get access to this web page, all you have to do is:
- Place extender and router as close as possible.
- Plug in the device into an electrical socket. Once done, make sure that its power LED becomes visible.
- Enter the default IP address of extender into the address bar.
- In case you’re still not able to login to the page, try using a different web browser.
- Use Ethernet cable to connect your desktop or laptop with expander.
- Allocate a static IP address to your system.
In case of any problem, contact us on toll-free number 1-888-927-4505 and we will be happy to help you out.
EX6200 extender maximizes the power of network and takes its range in every corner of house or workplace. Here are the steps to set up EX6200:
- Place router and extender as close as possible.
- Plug in device to socket.
- Press the Power button on extender.
- Use Ethernet cable to connect your computer with extender.
- Open a web browser on your computer. This will automatically take you to Netgear genie screen. If not, you have to manually type the URL of Netgear configuration page.
- Choose a network and click on Continue.
- Next, apply settings.
- Connect to newly created network by using a WiFi network manager of computer or mobile.
- Click Finish.
- Exit your Internet browser.
- Choose a new network and connect it using WiFi router password.
Facing problems while setting up EX6200? Call now on 1-888-927-4505 and our tech engineers are available at your service.
Sometimes, you may face Internet connectivity problems with extender. In order to fix this problem, you need to do is:
- Try to reboot router.
- Factory reset the extender to default settings.
- Don’t change IP address and network SSID.
- Connect all devices to network once again.
For any assistance to troubleshoot this issue, feel free to contact us on 1-888-927-4505. We will be delighted to help you out.