NETGEAR wireless routers are most popular devices used by millions across the globe. However, there are times when you want to reset router’s WiFi password. Maybe your neighbors are using your WiFi or you want to keep hackers away from it. Whatever the reason, it’s very easy to change WiFi password of router.
If you have forgotten the WiFi password of NETGEAR router, follow the steps below to change it:
- Open a web browser on your system.
- Go to mywifiext.net web page.
- The page will ask you to enter the current username and password of router into the given fields.
- Type the old password.
- Enter the new password.
- Finally, click on Apply button.
- Exit the router interface.
When you reset WiFi password of router, any device connected to it wirelessly will get disconnected.
If you face any problems during the process, contact us 1-888-927-4505 and take help from technicians.