EX6200 extender maximizes the power of network and takes its range in every corner of house or workplace. Here are the steps to set up EX6200:
- Place router and extender in a clean room.
- Plug in device to socket.
- Connect your computer with extender.
- Open a web browser on computer. This will automatically take you to NETGEAR Genie screen. If not, call at 1-888-927-4505 to take help from certified technicians.
- Choose a network and click on Continue.
- Next, apply settings.
- Connect to newly created network by using a WiFi network manager of computer or mobile.
- Click Finish.
- Exit your Internet browser.
- Choose a new network and connect it using WiFi router password.
Facing problems while setting up EX6200? Call now on 1-888-927-4505 and our tech engineers will be available at your service.