It’s quite easy to configure NETGEAR WiFi Range Extender via manual setup. The configuration process depends on whether you use extender with an Ethernet port or not.
If you own range extender with an Ethernet port, follow the instructions given below to configure it:
- Use a desktop or laptop to connect to extender.
- Sign in to web interface of extender. Here, you have to enter default username and password.
- Create an account for NETGEAR Extender Setup.
- After logging in, verify the value of Password (Network Key).
- Connect WiFi devices to extender once again.
In case of any trouble during the setup process, feel free to give us a call on toll-free number 1-888-927-4505. Our experts will make extender setup complete without any issue.
Alternatively, follow the steps below to configure your extender that has no Ethernet port:
- Long-press the Factory Settings button and reset your range expander to default settings.
- Connect to the device.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to set up a connection with router.
- Connect your devices with range extender once again.
In this way, you can easily configure WiFi range extender. In case you’re still facing problems while setting the device up, dial 1-888-927-4505 and get assisted by qualified technicians.