t’s quite easy to configure NETGEAR WiFi Range Extender via manual setup. The configuration process depends on whether you use extender with an Ethernet port or not.
If you own range extender with an Ethernet port, follow the instructions given below to configure it:
- Use a desktop or laptop to connect to extender.
- Sign in to web interface of extender. Here, you have to enter default username and password.
- Create an account for NETGEAR Extender Setup.
- After logging in, verify the value of Password (Network Key).
- Connect WiFi devices to extender once again.
In case of any trouble during the setup process, feel free to give us a call on toll-free number 1-888-927-4505. Our experts will make extender setup complete without any issue.