While trying to access NETGEAR configuration page i.e. mywifiext.net, users may face various error messages. Browser cache and IP address issues are most common reasons why users face this error. In order to get access to this web page, all you have to do is:
- Place extender and router in the same room.
- Plug in the device into an electrical socket. Once done, make sure that its power LED becomes visible.
- Enter the default IP address into the address bar.
- In case you are still not able to log in to the page, try using a different web browser or contact mywifiext experts at 1-888-927-4505.
- Connect desktop or laptop with WiFi range extender.
- Allocate a static IP address to the system.
In case of any problem, contact us on toll-free number 1-888-927-4505 and we will be happy to help you out.