Set up Range Extender Manually
It’s quite easy to configure Netgear WiFi range extender via manual setup. The configuration process depends on whether you use extender with an Ethernet port or not. Once you connect the extender with router (main access point), you can follow the steps below to set it up manually.
Set up Extender Manually
If you own range extender with an Ethernet port, follow the instructions given below to configure it:
- Use a desktop or laptop to connect to extender through Ethernet cable.
- Sign in to the web interface of extender. Here, you have to enter default username and password.
- After logging in, verify the value of Password (Network Key). Make sure the password is same as that of router. If not, it is recommended to change it accordingly.
- Connect WiFi devices to extender once again.
Alternatively, follow the steps below to configure your extender that has no Ethernet port:
- Long-press the Factory Settings button for a few seconds and reset your range expander to default settings.
- Connect to the device via WiFi.
- Go to Netgear user interface.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to set up a connection with router.
- Connect your devices with range expander once again.
In this way, you can easily configure WiFi range extender. In case you’re still facing problems while setting the device up, dial 1-888-927-4505 and get assisted by qualified technicians.
For any Assistance, Call Now at 1-888-927-4505
In order to get any professional help, contact with our technicians at toll-free number 1-888-927-4505. Alternatively, one can also send their queries via email. Our skilled team always helps us in creating and maintaining a long-term relationship with our customers. We value our clients and owe our success to them. No matter what your requirements are, mywiefiext.net is always willing and capable to introduce you with the most relevant solution.