WiFi extenders are useful devices that help you increase the range of WiFi coverage. They rebroadcast signals coming from main access point. Usually, connectivity problems occur due to following reasons:
- Configuration issues with wireless adapter.
- Environmental problems such as electromagnetic, structural, and electromagnetic interference caused by various devices you use.
- Router transmits low-quality signals.
- Firmware of router needs an update.
The easiest solution to resolve all such issues is to call now at 1-888-927-4505 and speak to experts. They will offer you on-the-spot and permanent solutions to all technical problems.
- Put extender and router in a spacious place.
- Change the wireless channel of router.
- Keep the device far away from walls and large metal objects.
- Change router’s wireless settings.
- Try to reboot the range extender.
- Check if the device has the latest firmware. If not, update it.
- Call on toll-free number 1-888-927-4505 and take help from highly-experienced professionals.