Netgear EX6100 Extender Setup
In this modern era, everyone wants to remain up to date with latest technology trends. We are here to serve for those who keep expecting challenges of the world. We present you with useful features of networking and technology, and solutions to all your tech problems, no matter wherever you are.
We provide 24×7 tech support to our customers. Besides, you can also send all your queries via email.
Before telling you more information about us, let’s find out how to configure your Netgear EX6100. Read on.
This range extender not only provides a safe and secure network, but also offers a high speed of Internet at every inch of your house. Here are the steps to set up your device:
- Bring the EX6100 range extender within the range of your router.
- Plug your range extender into the electric socket. Do not haphazard the wires of devices with each other. Plug them in different sockets but they should be within the range.
- Wait for the power LED to turn into a solid green color.
- If your extender does not turn on, push the on/off button on it, wait for one minute, and then push it again.
- Grab any one of your wireless devices (tablet, smartphone or PC); it will show you the list of available wireless networks. Choose either 2.4GHz EX6100_NETGEAR_2GEXT or 5GHz EX6100 NETGEAR 5GEXT.
- You can also connect your range extender with your wired device (laptop or a desktop) with the help of an Ethernet cable.
- Open a web browser and in the address bar, you need to type mywifiext.net.
- Search for the available network and click Continue. (Do not click skip. If you do so, you will immediately get disconnected). You have to be certain that your router supports 5GHz band, if yes, you can skip this step).
- Once you have successfully logged in, a page displays that will ask you to enter the default credentials.
- Once done, click Continue.
- Select your preferred network and click Continue again.
- A page displays, which will ask you to enter the security details of your extender. Fill them and hit Continue.
- A page of Netgear Genie will open, it will automatically apply the settings to connect your extender with the wireless network.
- Once connected, click Continue.
- After that, click Finish to complete the setup.
More information about us:
Now we come to the conversation we left above. As we were saying that how we are always available for our customers, no matter how far they live. We have the capability of providing instant tech support to our customers at any time.
You don’t have to be hyped or get frustrated in troubleshooting of the range extender. If you fail to get through the steps given above, what you need to do is call our customer care executive on the toll-free number 1-888-927-4505 or drop your queries on our website mywiefiext.net.
“We never break hope of the families who trust us”.