Netgear EX6100v2 Extender Setup
We have the best team that inspires people to run along with technology. We also help the people to be up to date and always stay in touch with each other. Netgear has introduced the variety of products that keep you, your family, friends, neighbors, devices, etc. connected all the time.
We don’t just have the products for the business person who keeps connected with their clients all the time or for ladies who chit-chat with their friends or go for online shopping. Besides, we have something for kids to play online games, download stuff from Internet, watch videos or do online work related to their education.
We are also beyond them as we provide free tech support to our new as well as existing customers.
Now, let us help you in configuring the extender EX6100v2 (AC750)
- Plug in your range extender into an electrical outlet; similarly, repeat the same process with your router.
- By following the above process, you have to be certain that your router and range extender should be within the range of each other.
- Wait for two minutes and then you will see the power LED light on your range extender that turns solid green.
- If you fail to discover any lights on the extender as well as on router. Grab a paper clip and press the factory reset hole for 10-15 seconds on the back of the extender and after that, release it.
- After two minutes, apply the same process with the router as well.
- Once you have done with the above process, you will now able to see solid green lights on both of your devices.
- Grab one of your wired devices like computer or a laptop.
- Pull up a web browser and in the address bar, you need to type mywifiext.net, which will directly take you to “Netgear extender setup page”.
- A page displays asking you to enter the login details. Type “admin” in the field of username and “password” in the field of password.
- After this process, Netgear setup page will automatically detect your home network. It will show the number of networks within its range. You just have to select your preferred one and then hit continue.
Note: You can also connect your computer with the range extender using an Ethernet cable as your extender has 1 Gigabit ETH-ports, and also has the feature of Gigabit WiFi for you to access the super fast speed of Internet everywhere you go.
- For the wireless connection, grab any of your wireless device and search for NETGEAR_EXT.
- Type in your password (default). Once done, hit Continue.
- Once your wireless devices are connected with your home network, go to finish completing the process of configuration.
You can also change the default password settings according to your choice. Avoid clicking on the box that reads “using the same security and password”. By doing this, you can change the password according to your desire. Once done, hit Continue.
Still not satisfied? Want more answers to your queries?
Here, you don’t require to perform even a single step of troubleshooting by your own. But for sure, this process needs a little effort of yours.
Just grab your smartphone and dial a toll-free number 1-888-927-4505 and get all the answers to your queries from us.
You can also stick to your laptop or desktop and visit our website mywiefiext.net. Believe us, it will be our honor to serve you as best as we can, because you deserve it.