Netgear EX6120 Extender Setup
Netgear has become most trustful brand, spreading all over the world. It comes with advanced features to provide the best quality of signals to even those places that are declared as “Dead Zones”. When someone buys a device (wired or wireless), they buy with this faith that it will provide the range of network throughout the house. But what happens if their trust just breaks down? Well, that’s what Netgear will never do. The range extenders of these provide you high range of signals without any interference of third-party network and buffering. It keeps you and your devices connected with each other all the time. The product also keeps you and your devices up-to-date and running with the speed of technology.
Now, we help you in setting up your range extender: Netgear ex6120
- Place your range extender and router in the same room after completion with the setup process; you can place the extender anywhere at your required place. But make sure that both router and extender should be within the range of each other (approx 20 feet, not more than that).
- After that, grab anyone of your wireless device (smartphone, tablet or a wireless computer), look for wireless network NETGEAR_EXT, and connect your device with the given network.
- You can either use a wired laptop or computer by connecting your range extender with it via Ethernet cable.
- Once done with the above-given process, launch a web browser (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer).
- After opening the web browser, look at the very top of it. You can see an address bar and into that, you need to type mywifiext.net.
- A page will display, asking you to click on the button “New Extender Setup”.
- Complete the process by entering the details displayed on your home screen (the details are just to keep your password safe for future, in case you forget it).
- Click Next.
- After that, you need to click on the box “WiFi range extender”, select your preferred network, and hit Continue (Choose only one of all, which you want to use and want to increase its connectivity).
- Enter your password in it (default).
- Click Next.
- Again entering the security settings (network name), hit “NEXT”.
- Now your extender is ready for all of your wired and wireless devices, connect them with each other, and enjoy the high speed of Internet everywhere in your house.
Still confused? Have more queries? Contact us:
Troubleshooting in configuring the range extender has found most common issues among all. So you no need to get worried about such small issues. Users get hyped when they found the device is not properly configured and if configured, it not works properly or not receives proper signals.
In that case, we would only say that our customers need not worry more about it. All your troubles end here when you see our technicians solving such issues instantly. You just need to grab your phone and dial a toll-free number 1-888-927-4505 or you can also visit us on our website mywiefiext.net.
“Trust us; we won’t keep our customers in trouble”.