Boost your WiFi Network with Netgear Extender
Netgear extenders are used to expand WiFi signals everywhere in house or workplace. One can use it for many years if it is installed properly. So, it’s always better to get a professional help during the setup process.
The device receives wireless signals from router and repeats them using powerful antennas and amplifiers. In case you want to enjoy movies and play games online, use an extender to give a good WiFi connectivity to any wired or wireless device. One can connect smart TV, game console or blu-ray player to the range extender using an Ethernet cable.
Let’s see how to set up Netgear Extender:
- First of all, place the extender approximately 20-25 meter from main router.
- Plug the device into an electrical socket and turn it on.
- Take a computer or laptop and turn on WiFi.
- You will see a list of available networks.
- Choose any network and connect with it.
- Once done, open a web browser (Opera Mini, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge or Apple Safari).
- Type mywifiext.net in the address bar and hit Enter.
- Log in to the site using default credentials.
- After that, click on new extender setup button.
- Restart the extender.
- Connect it to the extended network and enjoy the fast Internet speed throughout home or office.
Contact Us to Know More
If you have any doubt and face issue while setting up the extender, call at toll-free number 1-888-927-4505 and our tech engineers will be available at your service. You can also contact us via email.
We provide instant solutions to all your queries. Our promise is to make our customers happy. Irrespective of the nature of issue, we vouch for a solution and guide step by step to enjoy a problem-free network experience. Simply dial our toll-free number 1-888-927-4505, connect with technicians, and fix issues right away.