Are you facing issues with your router even after properly installing it? While many routers come with great features, most of them still have various flaws that can lead you to frustration. However, we provide you instant solutions to all your problems related to router. Just stay on this post and read on.
Netgear router setup issues:
- Sometimes, the modem fails to pick up signals of router.
- Unable to track the enable connection after configuring your router with range extender.
- Fails to access mywifiext site.
Netgear router not working:
What you can do for your router so that it starts working? It is very important for the router to work because if it stops working even for a few hours or one day, it seems like we lost or we are missing something.
Important things to keep into mind to solve this issue:
- Always be familiar with your Internet connection. May be your modem gets disconnected with the router. In that case, we suggest you to contact your Internet Service Provider.
- Place your modem in a cool, dry, and clean place as your modem gets heated and then disconnected (one of the biggest problems faced by everyone).
- Place your modem nearby your PC and router.
- Keep updating your devices.
- Always use latest Internet technologies.
- If you sudden get disconnected, just go to the settings of your computer.
- Do not place your router into cupboard or in a haphazard place.
Router login issues:
- Netgear router console issues.
- Fails to login to the Netgear wireless setup console page (make sure that you are connected to your router to access this page).
- Fails in finding default IP address to your Netgear wireless router.
- In that case, see at the back of your router or go through the manual steps.
- If can’t find, you can login as default.
If none of the aforementioned solutions are working, what you can do:
- Unplug the router and plug it back again.
- The above process you can do with your modem also.
- After plugging in, LED lights on your router start blinking.
- Wait for one or two minutes till the light turns solid green.
- If it does not stop blinking, push the power (on/off) button, wait for two minutes, and turn it on again.
- If it does not change its color to solid green, push the WPS button on the back of your router, wait for one minute, and push it again.
User also searches for “unable to configure router with their extender”.
- Plug your extender within the range of your router.
- Plug both extender and router into an electrical socket.
- Push the power button simultaneously on router as well as on extender.
- Wait for the power LED to turn solid green.
- If you find the lights on the blinking stage, push the power button once again and wait for two minutes.
- If you don’t find a stable light on your extender, push the WPS button on and within one minute, press the WPS button on the back of router.
- Now, you see the stable lights both on extender and router.
If you are still involved in the above process, tired, and really got frustrated, just contact us as we never leave our customers in trouble. You can either reach us by Netgear Support or contact us on our toll-free number 1-888-927-4505 and experience how we solve your problems instantly, calmly, politely, and patiently.