Receiving an error message while logging in to www.mywifiext.net is one of the most common issues faced by everyone. This error message occurs because this site is not mentioned as ‘Regular Internet Website. It is a local web address that is used to open settings of the wireless range extender and known as ‘Local Web Address’. In order to gain the access of this website, you need to physically connect your device (laptop or desktop) with your range extender wirelessly or through an Ethernet cable properly.
You can get the different login screen (when you open www.mywifiext.net) depending on whether your device is connected to range extender or not.
Note: In both cases, make sure that you have a proper and running Internet connection. If not, you will be able to see the following error messages:
- Internet Explorer/Microsoft Edge – “Page not displayed”.
- Google Chrome – “Can’t display the webpage”.
- Firefox – “Server not found”.
- Safari (if you are using Mac computer) – “can’t find the server”.
It may also interest you to know that Netgear gives you the facilities like:
- 15 days money-back guarantee.
- Free tech support services.
- Live chat with one of our executives. Also, 3 months of telephone and live chat support from the day you purchased a Netgear product.
- 24/7 customer care (toll-free).
Caution: When you go with Netgear, you need to be very careful with the following:
- Type in the correct URL given.
- If you see that you have logged in successfully and the page you have entered is asking for money, it is strictly recommended to don’t enter your login details into it.
- It might be a third-party paid site, which may steal your confidential data.
Netgear never asks its customers for a single penny to pay for its product you have purchased. Besides, Netgear gives the above-given facilities for free to their customers.
To troubleshoot with your issue regarding connecting to www.mywifiext.net, you need to:
- Plug the extender into an electrical outlet and wait until the LED light on extender turns solid green.
- Bring your extender within the range of router. Better if placed in the same room. Once done, you can place the extender to its required location (but within the range only).
- With the help of an Ethernet cable, connect your computer to the extender.
- Open a web browser and in the address bar, type your extender’s IP address.
- If you still fail in logging in through the IP address, use a different web browser. If still facing the same issue, clear all the cache, cookies and browsing history first and login again.
If you still failed to access www.mywifiext.net, no need to get frustrated and need not to waste your precious time in troubleshooting.
What can I do?
Contact the Netgear customer support; speak to our representative on the toll-free number 1-888-927-4505.
We have the team of finest technicians in the world.